Click here to start the virtual tour!
Dunaföldvár is a small city located in central Hungary. It is an important tourist attraction featuring beautiful landscape with several hills and monuments dating back to the 18th century. The aim of the City Major is to increase tourism by creating a complete virtual tour of the city.
This virtual tour contains:
- Castle Museum: 4 panoramas with interiors of the museum exhibition. This part of the virtual tour uses several features available for museum exhibitions like zoomable images, slideshows, museum item searcher etc.
- Franciscan Church: 2 interior and 1 exterior panorama
- Several streets and views on the city from Calvary Hill and the main bridge over Danube
- Restaurant 'Vár' where you can read the menu of the restaurant as if it was a real book
- Guesthouse 'Duna-part': a guesthouse to stay in if you plan to visit Dunaföldvár
- Animal hospital
Features supported by this 3D Virtual Tour:
- Panoramic views: 15
- Navigation: arrows, panorama gallery and dropdown.
- Yahoo map is displayed on several panoramas to help visitors locate monuments of the city
- Background music, narration
- Zoomable images and slideshows mainly in castle museum and church
- Museum item searcher
- Staticly displayed HTML textboxes
- Book component to show the menu offer of the restaurant
- Video played on a screen inside the guesthouse
- Lensflare effect on several outside images